Thursday, October 20, 2005

Seriously, the Nik/Jayla "fight" on ANTM was the most idiotic feud ever. You stole my fear! Well, I'm scared of a girl who can't think of some other thing to use as a fake secret to use while shooting a fake commercial on a fake television show to win a fake contest.

And I did watch Crossing Jordan last Sunday. Well, 10 mintues of it anyway. I watched until the grief counselor left the morgue and badgered an ADA to make the police release a murder witness. At least the writers knew enough to have the ADA throw her out of the office after learning that she wasn't A: An attorney. B: Any kind of legal and/or social worker. C: Anybody at all, just some interfering busybody from the frigging ME's office.

Lola and I want to write in and suggest an episode of the show where the morgue is burgled (including corpes) because the entire staff is out 'solving' crimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home