Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Guido: That's the way love goes
Lola: dare I ask?
Guido: Janet Jackson. It was on the radio as I was driving in
Lola: I see. Wazzup?
Guido: Jack
Lola: wow, I just found out one of my clients is being released on the same day as his court appearance
Guido: Is that good or bad?
Lola: It's good and it's a good thing I called today or I would not have reached him
Guido: I like grilled cheese
Lola: okay, then
Guido: I brought my lunch today in my Spongebob Squarepants lunchbox
Lola: you're gonna make a lot of friends
Guido: Here? Yeah, whatever. Like I need a bunch more morons as friends
Guido: I have a PB&J and a Little Debbie snack treat
Lola: I'm a little worried about you
Guido: It's pretty healthy
Guido: I also have a banana
Lola: I tried calling you last night
Guido: I wasn't on this plane
Lola: ahhh, Benadryl
Guido: sure, yeah, that's it
Lola: Oh right, you were astrally projecting again
Guido: I guess I have to start pretending to work
Lola: me too, talk to you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home