Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lola: ready to go to Cedarburg now?
Guido: sure
Lola: k, right after Best Buy, drive here and then we'll hop in my car, Thelma & Louise style
Guido: you mean like bad actors?
Guido: You'll be happy to know that last night David went pee pee in the potty twice!
Lola: ummm, who is David?
Guido: The mongoloid child. "Mommy's" kid
Lola: oh, yes I couldn't sleep because I was so worried if he'd ever do that
Guido: Why isn't my 'I' region batch finished yet?
Lola: Because it hates you
Guido: Probably
Lola: k, let's get some wine
Guido: whine?
Lola: no, I have that already
Guido: what's for lunch?
Lola: nothing because you're going to Best Buy and I wanted to go to lunch with you
Guido: I have to wait for my batch jobs to finish
Lola: Can you go to that Indian place when your batch finishes?
Guido: which Indian place?
Lola: on Bluemound w/ the really good buffet
Guido: Saffron? Mezbahn?
Guido: Autobahn?
Guido: Jessica Hahn?
Lola: I think Saffron
Guido: I was in the mood for Autobahn
Lola: well, who isn't
Guido: I need some gold star stickers
Lola: ummm, okay
Guido: so I can give myself gold stars for good work
Lola: maybe Bob will
Guido: Bob rules
Lola: so lunch or no lunch with me?
Guido: I have to wait until my crap finishes
Lola: I know but do we have an e.t.a
Guido: unfortunately, not at this time
Lola: crap
Lola: i hate your job
Guido: besides, bossman is gone right now
Lola: so you're in charge?
Guido: No, but I have to clear leaving early with him
Guido: at least for now
Lola: ahhh
Guido: I need to put in a wireless network and hook up a webcam so I can watch the associates.
Lola: hehe. I'm signing off so you can call me on either line if you want. I'm going to lunch w/dad
Guido: Hi dad!
Guido: when will you be back?
Lola: probably 2
Guido: wow, 2?
Lola: yup, livin' large
Guido: whoo hoo
Lola: peace, I'm not leaving yet though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home