Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yakamura: speaking of my last good nerve...
Fujimoto: who's on it? or should I say. who's jumping all over it?
Yakamura: More like tap dancing on it.
Yakamura: I really want a drink and a tranquilizer
Fujimoto: that's my Friday night
Yakamura: I wish it wasn't so cold out, so I could go somewhere for lunch
Fujimoto: I have to go out for my stupid friend's birthday tonight, the coldest night of the year
Yakamura: Damn her
Fujimoto: right?
Yakamura: Let's wish that she gets the clap. Again.
Fujimoto: I think she'll take that because that means that she will have sex
Yakamura: Unless she gets it from a public toilet seat or a doorknob
Fujimoto: ewww
Yakamura: Isn't that where social diseases get caught?
Yakamura: or how, I should say
Fujimoto: sure and the moon is made of cheese
Yakamura: It is. I've been there.
Fujimoto: and I'm a virgin
Yakamura: Whew. I just laughed so hard I almost passed out.
Fujimoto: I'm glad that you find the fact that I am completely unsullied sooooo heeelarious
Yakamura: Uh, yeah. THAT's why I was laughing
Fujimoto: soooo, what are you going to do for lunch? They used to have this restaurant taxi service out there
Yakamura: I have a ham sandwich here. I'll get some chips and water from the vending machines
Yakamura: Ham & cheese with dijon (style) mustard
Yakamura: It's not about food, it's about getting out and about, you know?
Fujimoto: yeah, I know. I was out, going back out at 1:30 and then again tonight. My fingers were freezing from the walk to my car ( I had gloves on)
Yakamura: Pansy
Fujimoto: you're the pansy, you're not going out on your lunch break because it's cold
Yakamura: I also don't know where to go and don't want to spend the money
Yakamura: If I go out, there's a chance I'll be pulled into Best Buy and get a laptop computer
Fujimoto: go for it, chicken
Yakamura: Give me some laptop dinero, b-word
Fujimoto: no, b-word, give me some drink benjamins
Yakamura: I'm going to get you a portrait of Benjamin Franklin
Fujimoto: I'll give you one of Washington
Yakamura: Awesome. It will make history come alive!
Fujimoto: learning is fun!
Yakamura: I think so
Fujimoto: when's the last time you had your car washed?
Yakamura: last fall
Yakamura: I need it bad, baby
Yakamura: maybe this weekend
Fujimoto: mine looks salt-encrusted
Yakamura: Hmmm, just like a lake trout
Fujimoto: yes but not as delicious
Yakamura: Our company just put out a notice telling us our W2 forms are wrong
Yakamura: I had to cancel my tax appt
Fujimoto: niiiiiice
Yakamura: I know
Yakamura: I'm itching to know what I'm getting back
Fujimoto: yeah, I never have that problem
Fujimoto: well, I'm going to make lunch. Talk to you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home