Tuesday, October 17, 2006

House O'Chipmunk: did you get my message last night?
Surly Acres: The one about you being addicted to Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies?
House O'Chipmunk: no, that there's a chipmunk loose in my house
Surly Acres: What are those lazy cats of yours doing about it?
House O'Chipmunk: chasing it around
Surly Acres: My cats wouldn't let that vermin stay alive
House O'Chipmunk: mini isn't much bigger and it's even faster than her and Skittles is a scardy-cat
Surly Acres: What a bunch of losers
Surly Acres: i got that mole on my face scraped off first thing this morning
House O'Chipmunk: thank god, oh I mean, good.
Surly Acres: now I'll never be a teen model
House O'Chipmunk: but I heard that a certain Tyra Banks has a show that you might have a chance on
Surly Acres: please, i'm not that ugly
House O'Chipmunk: hehe
Surly Acres: I smell like burning flesh
House O'Chipmunk: Awesome. Is there a big red mark on your face?
Surly Acres: Just a band-aid
House O'Chipmunk: Did you tell everyone that you were in a knife fight?
Surly Acres: not yet
Surly Acres: all wounds should be kept covered and not allowed to 'air dry'
House O'Chipmunk: I see
House O'Chipmunk: what are you doing for lunch today?
Surly Acres: no clue
Surly Acres: probably nothing
House O'Chipmunk: I am doing billing right now
Surly Acres: Sounds like a barrel of monkeys
House O'Chipmunk: well, it keeps me in this chipmunk infested home
Surly Acres: At least Surly Acres is currently rodent-free
Surly Acres: Fuck, I have to get my Eid and Diwali cards out
House O'Chipmunk: I wasn't going to say anything
Surly Acres: I guess I have to go to the post office for lunch
House O'Chipmunk: unusual
Surly Acres: I need stamps to send my cards
Surly Acres: those cards ain't gonna mail themselves, you know what I'm saying?
House O'Chipmunk: Perhaps you could some that will?
Surly Acres: maybe they make those kind in your fantasy world, but not here
House O'Chipmunk: you should join me, it's fun
Surly Acres: I'll consider it
House O'Chipmunk: cool, I've got the wand
Surly Acres: If I stay here, I should get one
House O'Chipmunk: it's really best
House O'Chipmunk: I'm going to sign off now
Surly Acres: great. have fun doing it
House O'Chipmunk: k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home