Thursday, August 24, 2006

Vladimir Yakamura: Fucking allergies. Where's the cold weather to kill everything?
Princess Tofu: Holy Crap you bitch a lot.
Vladimir Yakamura: I caught that from you. I used to be an easy going, fun guy.
Princess Tofu: Really!?! When the hell was that?
Vladimir Yakamura: back in the time before the Funkiller
Princess Tofu: I get this feeling you were always a pain in the ass.
Vladimir Yakamura: I get the feeling you were always a word that rhymes with punt
Princess Tofu: Thank you. Guess who's getting it on right now?
Vladimir Yakamura: You and the drunk woman from next door?
Princess Tofu: No. My friends upstairs. Quite vigrously might i add.
Vladimir Yakamura: It's a good aerobic workout
Princess Tofu: Oh it stopped. Maybe she stroked out.
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm sure there was some stroking
Princess Tofu: Not that!
Princess Tofu: Although it's awful quiet on her part. Maybe this is a little self help.
Vladimir Yakamura: Maybe it's role-playing. As mimes
Princess Tofu: How creepy is that!
Vladimir Yakamura: Creepy but quiet
Princess Tofu: But still creepy!
Princess Tofu: So what's up fella?
Vladimir Yakamura: Biting the heads off animals
Princess Tofu: Ooooh! Hard day at work?
Vladimir Yakamura: Animal Crackers
Princess Tofu: Damn!
Vladimir Yakamura: Yummy. and sparkling lemon water
Princess Tofu: I'm trying to get rid of a headache so I can get some sleep.
Vladimir Yakamura: Take Excedrin. The headache medicine
Princess Tofu: I don't have any right now.
Vladimir Yakamura: Bash your head against something hard
Princess Tofu: Now why didn't I think of that. You are a fucking genius.
Princess Tofu: I have tylenol, the liver defiler.
Vladimir Yakamura: Only if taken with booze, sweetheart
Princess Tofu: How else would you take them?
Vladimir Yakamura: Intraveneously
Princess Tofu: Interesting. Tell me more.
Vladimir Yakamura: As if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Princess Tofu: Completely virgin here.
Vladimir Yakamura: Yeah, you and Elizabeth I
Princess Tofu: Keep Liz out of this.
Vladimir Yakamura: I have to start using the word douchebag more often.
Princess Tofu: It's so versitile.
Vladimir Yakamura: And it's shorter and easier to say quickly than 'colostomy bag' is
Princess Tofu: True.
Princess Tofu: I've got to try and get some sleep.
Vladimir Yakamura: So, what? You're leaving?
Princess Tofu: Yes My Love. I must.
Vladimir Yakamura: Well, then, talk to you later, douchebag
Princess Tofu: Fuck you colostomy bag!
Vladimir Yakamura: Ouch! touché
Princess Tofu: Touche!
Vladimir Yakamura: bye, beeyotch
Princess Tofu: Holla back Bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home