Monday, May 29, 2006

Vladimir: so? how was it? is he still there?
Ilsa: Is was great. He's not here but we had a very long date
Vladimir: grrrrrwwwlll
Ilsa: yeah, pretty much
Ilsa: what are you doing up so early?
Vladimir: alarm went off. there's a fly in the house
Ilsa: you mean the cats went nuts or you're regualar clock alarm went off and there is a fly in the house that you're just commenting on
Vladimir: all of the above
Ilsa: ahh, so what's on the agenda today?
Vladimir: death and destruction
Ilsa: ahh, same old, same old
Vladimir: yes. and maybe some root beer, too
Ilsa: you do live on the edge
Ilsa: I will be seeing Dimitri again tonight
Vladimir: wow
Vladimir: will there be a 'suddenly we were naked' story?
Ilsa: not tonight but in the very near future.
Vladimir: woof
Ilsa: yeah, me likey my nerd
Vladimir: don't we all get to meet him and approve first
Ilsa: no, we have to see if I approve first then I can trot him out
Ilsa: I'm looking up recipies right now.
Vladimir: for?
Ilsa: some interesting grill ones
Vladimir: for?
Ilsa: for him to make for us, because that's the only kind of cooking he can really do
Vladimir: what time is dinner?
Ilsa: well, he's not grilling tonight but he's picking me up at 6
Vladimir: where are we going?
Ilsa: I told him to surprise me
Vladimir: how am i going to know where to show up?
Ilsa: I guess you're ass out tonight, Mr. Furley
Vladimir: fine, that hurts
Ilsa: What are you making for your various meals today?
Vladimir: It's hot. maybe i'll eat out
Ilsa: smart
Vladimir: since no is griling out and I have no invitations to dinner
Ilsa: AWWW, I think my dad may be grilling again today. You could go there in my place and tell him that I have consumption
Vladimir: don't you?
Ilsa: Actually I have the vapors
Vladimir: well, who doesn't?
Vladimir: run out and find me a decent house
Vladimir: one that is move-in ready
Ilsa: hey, I tried
Vladimir: one in my price range and in a good neighborhood
Ilsa: I tried but you signed that pesky contract with the devil
Vladimir: yes, but you don't have to hold me to it
Ilsa: whatever
Vladimir: ohh, that stung, didn't it?
Ilsa: can't accesorize
Vladimir: I'm rubber, you're glue...
Ilsa: Sticks & stones
Ilsa: make me some breakfast
Vladimir: poof! you're some breakfast
Ilsa: an omlette and some bacon would be great. Chop, chop
Vladimir: that's fine, but it's going to be generic egg substitute and bacon flavored spray
Ilsa: yum, my mouth is watering already
Ilsa: I think my dad and sister are playing tennis today
Vladimir: idiots
Ilsa: I know
Ilsa: I'm gonna sign off, can I call you on your cell?
Vladimir: no, i'm going to shower and go out
Ilsa: oh, okay, talk to you later
Vladimir: bye
Ilsa: b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home