Friday, June 09, 2006

Mr Yakamura: Hey Buttercup!
Ms Fujimoto: Hey, Schnookums
Mr Yakamura: What's shaking?
Ms Fujimoto: my client's bowels
Mr Yakamura: Um. fun?
Ms Fujimoto: sad
Mr Yakamura: Ahh, sad. A human emotion denoting extreme unhappiness.
Ms Fujimoto: very good, data
Mr Yakamura: what?
Ms Fujimoto: def
Mr Yakamura: leppard?
Ms Fujimoto: hey, I tried calling you
Mr Yakamura: Hey, I wasn't at my desk
Ms Fujimoto: hey, why not?
Mr Yakamura: hey, cuz i went and got some ice water and then was discussing something with my supervisor
Ms Fujimoto: hey, what were you discussing? World peace?
Mr Yakamura: How did you know?
Ms Fujimoto: Because you're a peacenik
Mr Yakamura: that's pinko commie to you
Ms Fujimoto: How's that paperclip chain coming?
Mr Yakamura: I have no idea what you're talking about. I need a video camera.
Ms Fujimoto: okay?
Mr Yakamura: Hel-LO! To make movies of the cats
Ms Fujimoto: oh yeah, not like that's weird or anything
Mr Yakamura: It's better than what you'd use it for
Ms Fujimoto: my customers would disagree
Mr Yakamura: I didn't think the johns wanted to be photographed?
Ms Fujimoto: no, my webcam
Mr Yakamura: Ahhh
Mr Yakamura: I have one
Ms Fujimoto: dirty
Mr Yakamura: It's not plugged in
Mr Yakamura: When I move, I'm going to put in a wireless network and have the webcam hooked up and stream out pictures of the cats during the day
Ms Fujimoto: oh dear lord, I'm organizing an intervention right now
Mr Yakamura: KittyCam
Ms Fujimoto: I'm dialing your mother right now
Mr Yakamura: good. you can talk to her. let the punishment fit the crime
Ms Fujimoto: well, your mother just told me the funniest story about she used to dress you up in her clothes
Mr Yakamura: I think what she actually dressed me in was technically worse
Mr Yakamura: You need to get a faster net connection
Ms Fujimoto: why?
Mr Yakamura: so i can email you songs
Ms Fujimoto: you still can, I'll just have to leave my aol on all the time
Mr Yakamura: but it takes forever
Mr Yakamura: I working on the next edition of the Metro Meowspaper
Ms Fujimoto: oh lord
Mr Yakamura: Lots of news this month. plus a couple of birthdays coming up
Ms Fujimoto: I'm having you committed
Mr Yakamura: what? they both have their first birthdays at the end of the month
Mr Yakamura: Timir really wants a nice toaster oven. and Asha has her eye on a good blender
Ms Fujimoto: you are insane
Mr Yakamura: I'm thinking of having a joint birthday party/bat mitzvah/bar mitzvah
Ms Fujimoto: I'm thinking that you should write letters to Mensa now
Mr Yakamura: Please, I'm not all ranty crazy
Ms Fujimoto: aren't you?
Mr Yakamura: Not in print.
Mr Yakamura: In public, yes
Ms Fujimoto: ummmm, yeah could you talk to my sister?
Mr Yakamura: How is Bob?
Ms Fujimoto: that's what I want you to talk to her about
Mr Yakamura: I think her relationship with Bob is very healthy
Ms Fujimoto: whatever, you're demented. I think that you should put her on your Meow list
Mr Yakamura: don't diss the meowspaper
Ms Fujimoto: oh but I will
Mr Yakamura: Stupid Girl
Ms Fujimoto: whatever
Mr Yakamura: What? I'm listening to it right now
Ms Fujimoto: send it to me?
Mr Yakamura: that's called piracy, counselor
Ms Fujimoto: not if you bought it
Mr Yakamura: what?
Mr Yakamura: You've got mail, Ilsa
Ms Fujimoto: oh dear, I'm afraid to look
Ms Fujimoto: You rock, Vlad
Mr Yakamura: I know. Now comes the kitty pictures!
Ms Fujimoto: Nooooooo!!!!
Mr Yakamura: I always say this, but I should've called in sick. Sick of these losers
Ms Fujimoto: I know
Ms Fujimoto: next week
Ms Fujimoto: Tuesday is looking like a good day to be sick'
Mr Yakamura: why?
Ms Fujimoto: brb
Ms Fujimoto: because I don't have court
Ms Fujimoto: peace out, Holmes. Talk to you lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home