Friday, June 02, 2006

Vlad: did the wife finally graduate?
Kilt Boy: Yes, FINALLY!!
Vlad: Tell her congratulations for me.
Kilt Boy: lol I will though the stress just about took her out
Vlad: did she kill the troll?
Kilt Boy: not yet, but I almost did, found them in the same bed
Vlad: Uhhhh
Kilt Boy: she was fully clothed
Vlad: and he was...?
Kilt Boy: had pants on, but no shirt, but that is how he sleeps
Vlad: so, why were they in bed together?
Kilt Boy: she was talking to him and he was hovering in the door. Which upset the dogs so she told him to sit on the bed to relax the dogs. He did and she was only half awake and apparently feel asleep, which is what he did then apparently, I am kinda fishy on his side cause he was under the blanket when I found them
Vlad: uh oh
Vlad: time to go
Vlad: remember, if there's a smackdown, grab the video camera
Kilt Boy: Yep that is my thoughts and opinion, I have stopped talking to him
Vlad: Just kick him out
Kilt Boy: wife says we still cannot
Vlad: because...
Kilt Boy: he is holding up his part of deal on job, and I am not sure
Vlad: I know people who'd beat him up and threaten him so he'd move away
Kilt Boy: same here, and I am thinking of calling said people
Vlad: I'll chip in
Kilt Boy: lol I should take up a collection
Vlad: douse him with a can of beef gravy and let the dogs go
Kilt Boy: well I am thinking the oldest dog does not like him much anymore, she won't go to him when he calls her
Vlad: hide a pork chop in his pants
Kilt Boy: ewwww I don't want to get that close to his pants
Vlad: heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home