Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mr Yakamura: Not going to say hello? Too good for me?
Ms Fujimoto: no, I was working on something and then I was going to im you. In fact, you just beat me to it
Mr Yakamura: Whatever. You bitches better recognize!
Ms Fujimoto: you better apologize to the hat
Mr Yakamura: I do. On a daily basis, in fact
Ms Fujimoto: any new on hasta la vista to casa despair?
Mr Yakamura: Not yet. I think we gave them until tomorrow in case there really was another offer pending, so they didn't just reject me outright hoping that the other bid would be their asking price
Ms Fujimoto: how exciting
Ms Fujimoto: did you know that K.Fed's heart is awesome?
Mr Yakamura: um, sure
Ms Fujimoto: that's what Britney says in her new interview
Mr Yakamura: what a 'tard
Ms Fujimoto: both of them
Mr Yakamura: yeah, but she married and got impregnated by him
Ms Fujimoto: 2x
Mr Yakamura: now i'm queasy
Ms Fujimoto: jungle love is on now
Mr Yakamura: let's catch jungle fever
Ms Fujimoto: you first
Mr Yakamura: too late
Mr Yakamura: what's on tap for today?
Ms Fujimoto: ct at 1:30. Gym tonight
Mr Yakamura: fan-tastic
Ms Fujimoto: yup & you?
Mr Yakamura: my laundry situation is getting desperate
Ms Fujimoto: yeah, you'd better get to it
Mr Yakamura: thanks, mom
Ms Fujimoto: whatever
Mr Yakamura: everything i own is covered in a layer of cat hair. how are they both not bald?
Ms Fujimoto: it is a mystery
Mr Yakamura: get on the case, Mrs. Fletcher!
Ms Fujimoto: I've retired
Mr Yakamura: Great, now I'll have to call in Dick Van Dyke
Ms Fujimoto: How does his hair stay sooooo white?
Mr Yakamura: Clorox
Ms Fujimoto: but you'd like it would yellow a bit
Mr Yakamura: I thought they made products to help with that?
Ms Fujimoto: You'll have to have him look into that, oh no that won't work. Who can we get to investigate him?
Mr Yakamura: The gang in the Mystery Machine?
Ms Fujimoto: no, potheads
Mr Yakamura: Nancy Drew and her friends, the fattie and the dyke?
Ms Fujimoto: I didn't know she had friends but I guess she'll do.
Mr Yakamura: Sure, Bess (fattie) and George (dyke)
Ms Fujimoto: hmmm, news to me
Mr Yakamura: plus her steady, non-sex having boyfriend, Ned
Ms Fujimoto: wow, you sure know a lot about Nancy Drew
Ms Fujimoto: have you been investigating her?
Mr Yakamura: You never read any of the books?
Ms Fujimoto: a long time ago, I don't remember any of the periferal characters
Mr Yakamura: I ready Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Trixie Belden, Tom Swift Jr.
Ms Fujimoto: I read all of those except the Hardy Boys
Mr Yakamura: Those were boring. They were such lunkheads
Ms Fujimoto: yeah
Mr Yakamura: what's for lunch?
Ms Fujimoto: tuna salad
Ms Fujimoto: how bout you
Mr Yakamura: dunno
Mr Yakamura: maybe a sub sandwich
Mr Yakamura: I found out they opened a Thai/Chinese restaurant somewhere up Bluemound. With a lunch buffet.
Ms Fujimoto: You'll have to try it out and report back. How did you find out? Druve by?
Ms Fujimoto: drive
Mr Yakamura: I haven't druven in years
Mr Yakamura: I read about it in some magazine that was in Nelson's office
Mr Yakamura: Key Milwaukee or something
Ms Fujimoto: oh
Mr Yakamura: I wonder if it's where the old Thai's Kitchen used to be
Ms Fujimoto: that very well could be
Mr Yakamura: I know they were working on the building. making it all shiny and new
Ms Fujimoto: I'm bored
Mr Yakamura: As am I
Mr Yakamura: I'm actually thinking about asking if I can go back to the helpdesk 3rd shift
Ms Fujimoto: really
Mr Yakamura: yep. 15% premium
Ms Fujimoto: any music to im me?
Mr Yakamura: don't you subscribe to iTunes?
Ms Fujimoto: no, I get a free one every week but it's their pick, I ususally like it.
Mr Yakamura: They have sites where you pay a monthly fee and get unlimited downloads.
Ms Fujimoto: I know but I just wanted to know if you had anything cool for me
Mr Yakamura: not here
Mr Yakamura: i listen to the radio
Ms Fujimoto: whah
Mr Yakamura: the cool internet satellite radio
Ms Fujimoto: Let's go to La Perla
Mr Yakamura: sure
Ms Fujimoto: I am soooooooooo bored, I'm gonna start pole dancing
Mr Yakamura: for the cats?
Ms Fujimoto: for the boys. I feel it would be very patriotic
Mr Yakamura: in Iraq?
Ms Fujimoto: I was thinking at a military base in Hawaii
Mr Yakamura: Ahh. Good luck
Ms Fujimoto: thanks
Mr Yakamura: you have court later. that's something to look forward to
Ms Fujimoto: yeah, whoopdie do
Mr Yakamura: you get to argue with someone
Ms Fujimoto: not even, this is the case where my client has been deported and we're just trying to rule him out as the father so everyone can get on with their lives
Mr Yakamura: maybe someone will cry
Ms Fujimoto: besides me?
Mr Yakamura: hopefully
Ms Fujimoto: I need some more Latin music
Mr Yakamura: Ricky Martin?
Ms Fujimoto: noooo
Mr Yakamura: You don't want to live La Vida Loca?
Ms Fujimoto: who doesn't? I take that back, I used to live La Vida Loca but I'm too old now and I might break a hip
Mr Yakamura: I like Ricky Martin
Ms Fujimoto: I actually do but I'm thinking something not so loud
Mr Yakamura: I heart South American music
Ms Fujimoto: yes
Mr Yakamura: If I get this house I want a Roomba as a housewarming gift
Ms Fujimoto: good luck with that
Mr Yakamura: What? What's wrong with a Roomba?
Ms Fujimoto: nothing, I'm just not going to get it
Mr Yakamura: That's fine. No one said you had to do anything
Mr Yakamura: I was merely wishing out loud
Ms Fujimoto: I know
Ms Fujimoto: I'm gonna sign off in a few minutes. Have you made a final plan for lunch?
Mr Yakamura: Nope. Probably a sandwich
Ms Fujimoto: ahh
Mr Yakamura: it's close. it's easy
Ms Fujimoto: where are you going?
Mr Yakamura: maybe subway. turkey sub. or tuna.
Mr Yakamura: with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickles, green pepper and black olives.
Ms Fujimoto: yucky
Mr Yakamura: and pepper jack cheese
Ms Fujimoto: yucky
Ms Fujimoto: good luck on the house
Mr Yakamura: thanks
Mr Yakamura: good luck in court

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home