Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vladimir Yakamura: Let's talk about my trimmed bush
Ilsa Fujimoto: how exciting, details
Vladimir Yakamura: Not much to tell, really. They came and did it. I'm just glad it's done.
Ilsa Fujimoto: what a relief
Vladimir Yakamura: I look less crazy to the neighbors
Ilsa Fujimoto: well...
Vladimir Yakamura: I said less not 'not'
Ilsa Fujimoto: I know
Ilsa Fujimoto: because that would be crazy
Vladimir Yakamura: Let's talk about our shamefull secrets
Ilsa Fujimoto: oooh, goody
Vladimir Yakamura: I think the new Lindsay Lohan movie looks good
Ilsa Fujimoto: don't worry, I won't tell anyone you said that
Vladimir Yakamura: I don't care - I'll scream it from a mountaintop
Ilsa Fujimoto: that's a way to look less crazy to your neighbors
Vladimir Yakamura: there are no mountains in my neighborhood
Ilsa Fujimoto: really???? I did not know that
Vladimir Yakamura: That's one to grow on
Ilsa Fujimoto: how is Ruth today?
Vladimir Yakamura: Well, here. But of course the first thing you do after a week and a half of vacation and a sick day is make a personal phone call.
Ilsa Fujimoto: of course
Ilsa Fujimoto: the lawn guys were just here and asked if they should skip this week and I said yes
Vladimir Yakamura: Did you come to the door in a flimsy neglige?
Ilsa Fujimoto: no time, I was coming back from court, next time
Vladimir Yakamura: Oooh, Mrs Robinson
Ilsa Fujimoto: I didn't realize that guy w/Charlie was his son
Vladimir Yakamura: I've never seen them.
Ilsa Fujimoto: I come back and forth most days so I see them, they're usually here around 10:00 a.m.
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm going tablecloth shopping at lunch
Ilsa Fujimoto: wow, planning on having everyone over for a fancy meal?
Vladimir Yakamura: everyone? in the world? No.
Ilsa Fujimoto: why not?
Vladimir Yakamura: i need a festive covering for the volunteer table at the festival
Ilsa Fujimoto: where are you going for it?
Vladimir Yakamura: Linenens & Things
Ilsa Fujimoto: that place makes me want to spend a lot of money
Vladimir Yakamura: well, my limit for this bullshit is %15
Vladimir Yakamura: $15
Ilsa Fujimoto: won't you get tempted to buy something for yourself?
Vladimir Yakamura: No
Vladimir Yakamura: I bought a new DVD player
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm finished for the week
Ilsa Fujimoto: the dvd player I just bought only cost $50 but it doesn't have a burner like yours does
Vladimir Yakamura: I will be burning that shitty movie this weekend for posterity
Ilsa Fujimoto: awesome. Do I smell movie night?
Vladimir Yakamura: i don't know what you smell
Ilsa Fujimoto: well, off to the saltmines to get salt for the queen
Vladimir Yakamura: good luck
Ilsa Fujimoto: thanks I'll bring you back a puppet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home