Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ilsa Fujimoto: hey, how are you?
Vladimir Yakamura: In mourning
Ilsa Fujimoto: For?
Vladimir Yakamura: Robert Goulet
Ilsa Fujimoto: Ah, couldn't open your email
Vladimir Yakamura: He's dead
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, I get that
Vladimir Yakamura: Dead, dead, dead
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm celebrating Halloween by listening to the Rocky Horror soundtrack
Ilsa Fujimoto: doing the Time Warp?
Vladimir Yakamura: in my head, yes
Vladimir Yakamura: I would like, if I may, to take you on strange journey...
Vladimir Yakamura: How was Saliva?
Ilsa Fujimoto: really good show
Ilsa Fujimoto: met Jesus
Vladimir Yakamura: I've heard their shows are nothing to spit at
Ilsa Fujimoto: true that, funny boy
Vladimir Yakamura: How is Jesus doing these days?
Ilsa Fujimoto: he's actually doing quite well
Vladimir Yakamura: Is this famous original Jesus, or Jesus 2, the second coming?
Ilsa Fujimoto: the famous one
Vladimir Yakamura: so, he's a Saliva fan? Who knew?
Ilsa Fujimoto: there's no way to know
Vladimir Yakamura: The bible is very short on details about music and fashion
Ilsa Fujimoto: if only we could get more guidance
Vladimir Yakamura: So, what's new today? Sacrifice any small animals, yet?
Ilsa Fujimoto: nope, had ct this a.m. went to Pick N Save and will have ct app p.m
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm going to the pet store and to Walgreens to take advantage of the Halloween sales
Ilsa Fujimoto: cool
Vladimir Yakamura: I really like late 70s/very early 80s Billy Joel.
Ilsa Fujimoto: not really a fan of any of his stuff
Ilsa Fujimoto: although the 70s stuff is nearly palatable
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm listening to Don't Ask Me Why
Vladimir Yakamura: If Uptown Girl comes on, I'm vomiting
Ilsa Fujimoto: me too'
Vladimir Yakamura: I changed my computer wallpaper to something Halloween-y
Ilsa Fujimoto: cool
Vladimir Yakamura: You don't care - stop pretending
Ilsa Fujimoto: I truly do
Vladimir Yakamura: What are you dressed up as?
Ilsa Fujimoto: dominatrix
Vladimir Yakamura: so, your regular work clothes?
Ilsa Fujimoto: yes
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm dressed as my favorite literary sleuth
Ilsa Fujimoto: Nancy Drew?
Vladimir Yakamura: Ilsa Fujimoto:Girl Attorney
Ilsa Fujimoto: hehe
Vladimir Yakamura: Actually, I'm dressed as someone with dry skin
Ilsa Fujimoto: that's good
Vladimir Yakamura: I should buy some cat ears at Walgreens
Ilsa Fujimoto: why don't you borrow them from that chick?
Vladimir Yakamura: I don't want to catch crazy
Ilsa Fujimoto: it might be fun
Vladimir Yakamura: you'd know, wouldn't you? I guess I'll run to Walgreens now. Have fun in court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home