Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vladimir Yakamura: Are you here to kill my baby?
Ilsa Fujimoto: totally
Vladimir Yakamura: Awesome
Ilsa Fujimoto: I can't believe that you liked that show
Vladimir Yakamura: I was kidding. I mean, it's not the wad of heinousness you thought it was, but I won't be tuning in every week.
Ilsa Fujimoto: are you kidding?>???? Totally heinous, that AA scene, I'm still smarting from that
Vladimir Yakamura: I kind of glossed over that whole thing
Ilsa Fujimoto: pain-ful!!!!
Vladimir Yakamura: I know who is getting the season 1 dvds next year!
Ilsa Fujimoto: I know who's going to jump from the Sear's tower to catch a rose
Vladimir Yakamura: That would be like a fairy tale journey
Vladimir Yakamura: I had an awesome dinner last night. Curry chicken, basmati rice, samosas. Mmmmmm
Ilsa Fujimoto: that does sound delish. I had 3 cranberry martinis
Vladimir Yakamura: good and good for you!
Ilsa Fujimoto: no urinary tract infection for me!
Vladimir Yakamura: Uh - good?
Ilsa Fujimoto: that's why it's good for me
Vladimir Yakamura: Why isn't it 3:30 yet?
Ilsa Fujimoto: because everyone hates you
Vladimir Yakamura: Wow, ok
Ilsa Fujimoto: you always get to say that to me
Vladimir Yakamura: Yes, but in your case, it's true
Ilsa Fujimoto: ditto
Vladimir Yakamura: I haven't made anyone cry in at least 13 years
Ilsa Fujimoto: liar!!!!!
Ilsa Fujimoto: I'm crying right now
Vladimir Yakamura: in your beer?
Ilsa Fujimoto: yuck, beer
Vladimir Yakamura: excuse me, wine cooler
Ilsa Fujimoto: excuse you again,. tini
Vladimir Yakamura: Just because its in a martini glass, doesn't make it a martini, Sandra Lee
Ilsa Fujimoto: just because it's Mexican doesn't mean it isn't a bitch
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh, yes I did
Vladimir Yakamura: did what?
Ilsa Fujimoto: ummm, call you a bitch
Vladimir Yakamura: I see you're working on the case of Pot v Kettle again
Ilsa Fujimoto: no it's the tort case of I'm rubber, you're glue
Vladimir Yakamura: That was overturned on appeal
Vladimir Yakamura: so I'm afraid it's all stuck to you
Ilsa Fujimoto: no, it was remanded back to the circuit court for a new trial and the jury found the same so it's stuck to you
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm sorry, I don't believe in your earthly laws, I only listen to a higher court
Vladimir Yakamura: Yes, that's right - Thor is my co-pilot
Ilsa Fujimoto: hehe
Vladimir Yakamura: I should go out for lunch
Ilsa Fujimoto: can you with those bastards breathing down your neck?
Vladimir Yakamura: Well, I won't be gone for hours or anything. I need to run to Walgreens
Ilsa Fujimoto: it's just that you said it was really hard to get away now
Ilsa Fujimoto: do you have L.C. there?
Vladimir Yakamura: yes, but I still need stuff from Walgreens
Ilsa Fujimoto: the questions are not mutually exclusive
Ilsa Fujimoto: just adding to
Ilsa Fujimoto: whatcha need at Walgreen's?
Vladimir Yakamura: Massage oils
Ilsa Fujimoto: who doesn't
Vladimir Yakamura: it's why my furniture is Scotch Guarded
Ilsa Fujimoto: you never be too careful when you're hosting orgies these days
Vladimir Yakamura: No one ever brings Host/Hostess gifts to those. Whatever happened to good manners?
Ilsa Fujimoto: I know
Vladimir Yakamura: a bottle of wine, some nice hand towels, maybe a stationary set...
Ilsa Fujimoto: right, these people have no home training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home