Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Vladimir Yakamura: word to your mother, yo
Ilsa Fujimoto: what up?
Vladimir Yakamura: Nothing. Researching automatic cat doors on the internet.
Ilsa Fujimoto: how can you maintain your sanity in such a pressurized environment?
Vladimir Yakamura: Deep breathing techniques
Vladimir Yakamura: What's going on down at legal central?
Ilsa Fujimoto: a lot of annoying clients today-well only one annoying one but she's like 5 because she's so annoying
Vladimir Yakamura: kick her in the teeth
Ilsa Fujimoto: I should but it looks like someone got the jump on that
Vladimir Yakamura: Oooh, damn!
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, in her face-literally
Vladimir Yakamura: I think you and Husain should start your own firm
Ilsa Fujimoto: the Jew and the terrorist?
Vladimir Yakamura: I know! A Jew and a Muslim sharing an office? It's like comedy gold!
Vladimir Yakamura: It's a sitcom that writes itself
Ilsa Fujimoto: ...... and hilarity ensues
Ilsa Fujimoto: haha, I said sue
Vladimir Yakamura: Just don't call me Shirley
Ilsa Fujimoto: too late
Vladimir Yakamura: dammit
Vladimir Yakamura: I brought some Healthy Choice Steamers for lunch
Ilsa Fujimoto: bleeeech
Vladimir Yakamura: Shut up, they rock!
Ilsa Fujimoto: they rock as hard as Petra
Vladimir Yakamura: The Margarita Chicken is D.E.V.I.N.E.
Vladimir Yakamura: Petra? I know you have their greatest hits collection and a tour tshirt
Ilsa Fujimoto: umm, you know waaaayyy too much about them
Vladimir Yakamura: I know they are a band because you keep talking about them
Vladimir Yakamura: Other than that, I couldn't tell you one true fact about them. Him? Her?
Ilsa Fujimoto: whatever, you totally confessed to owning one of their albums back in the day
Vladimir Yakamura: I'll confess to owning and liking many embarrassing things, "back in the day" but that ain't one of them.
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh, sorry, I meant last year
Vladimir Yakamura: Whatever, Elton John fan club member
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, no
Vladimir Yakamura: Whatever again, Ms Crush on George Michael even though there was clearly something odd about him even then
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, again not me, Def Leppard, okay, I admit that
Vladimir Yakamura: Listening to or crush on?
Ilsa Fujimoto: both, but only the bassist
Vladimir Yakamura: That's only because he had both of his arms
Vladimir Yakamura: I wasn't a major fan or anything but I did own whatever album that had 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' on it. Hysteria?
Ilsa Fujimoto: yes
Vladimir Yakamura: I liked Animal, Photograph, PSSOM
Vladimir Yakamura: Hysteria was ok
Ilsa Fujimoto: Fooiln, and High & Dry very good
Vladimir Yakamura: But I also owned the Poison album with "nothing but a good time" on it
Ilsa Fujimoto: so don't judge me
Vladimir Yakamura: Oh, I'll judge all right
Ilsa Fujimoto: you really can't being a Poison owner and all
Vladimir Yakamura: It was one album and I only really bought it because Tipper Whore made such a big deal about the cover art.
Ilsa Fujimoto: really, there was no warning label on it. You should have bought WASP's Fuck Like Animal
Vladimir Yakamura: Ohhh, nice
Vladimir Yakamura: They ended up blacking out the Poison cover so nothing but eyes was showing
Ilsa Fujimoto: ahhh
Vladimir Yakamura: At least I don't own any embarrassing CDs now.
Ilsa Fujimoto: true
Vladimir Yakamura: Step away from the Britney Spears CD. Nothing to see here.
Vladimir Yakamura: Keep it moving, folks
Vladimir Yakamura: That is NOT a Romanian pop CD on that shelf.
Ilsa Fujimoto: ummmmm, yeah. Do you have that lame Russian girl group?
Vladimir Yakamura: T.A.T.U.?
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah,
Vladimir Yakamura: God, no
Vladimir Yakamura: I hate that song
Ilsa Fujimoto: but that German vacation movie....
Vladimir Yakamura: C'mon, that was a classic
Vladimir Yakamura: I can see that becoming a midnight cult film
Ilsa Fujimoto: If by classic, you mean old and moldy, then yes
Vladimir Yakamura: Some of those songs were catchy
Vladimir Yakamura: i bet they'd rock if they were remixed
Ilsa Fujimoto: if by catchy, you mean they were suicide inducing, then yes again
Vladimir Yakamura: Why do you hate classic film so much?
Vladimir Yakamura: First Pat & Mike, now this...
Ilsa Fujimoto: for the love of god, when will this end? Oh, now
Vladimir Yakamura: Let's make our own movie
Ilsa Fujimoto: I already made several movies
Vladimir Yakamura: well, me too, but I mean movies that are not intended for a select audience such as consenting adults (void where prohibited, check your state's laws)
Ilsa Fujimoto: let's put on a show
Vladimir Yakamura: For the infirm. You know, so they can't get away.
Vladimir Yakamura: Oh wonderful. Remember all the fun I had with Retardulon during that last conversion several years ago?
Ilsa Fujimoto: yes
Ilsa Fujimoto: how is she still around
Vladimir Yakamura: Guess who was just assigned my work for the new conversion?
Vladimir Yakamura: And how is she still around? It's either the witchcraft or she has pictures of someone in bed with a farm animal.
Ilsa Fujimoto: how did they assign her to you? Random or intentional?
Vladimir Yakamura: Random, but it was mostly because she worked on the last one. You know, she's got the 'experience'
Ilsa Fujimoto: it just keeps getting better and better
Vladimir Yakamura: I know. It's like a fairy tale come to life
Vladimir Yakamura: A big, fat fairy tale, sitting on my chest and suffocating me
Ilsa Fujimoto: well, I gotta run, talk to you later, I may be a little late for ANTM but it looks like a delated scenes episode anyway
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh that's tomorrow, never mind
Vladimir Yakamura: see ya, honeylamb
Ilsa Fujimoto: biyeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home