Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ilsa Fujimoto: I got an "are you mad at me" email today
Vladimir Yakamura: From?
Ilsa Fujimoto: the nerd
Vladimir Yakamura: so, are you mad at him?
Ilsa Fujimoto: no, I just haven't emailed him in awhile
Vladimir Yakamura: Yeah, i figured
Ilsa Fujimoto: seriously, it's called a phone, he could call
Vladimir Yakamura: Guess who are no longer secret lovers???
Ilsa Fujimoto: what????
Ilsa Fujimoto: why????
Vladimir Yakamura: Chablis and he apparently decided to be friends only
Ilsa Fujimoto: why? what happened?
Vladimir Yakamura: I got the news via text message so I told her to call me tonight for the skinny
Ilsa Fujimoto: wow, but she's in loooooove
Vladimir Yakamura: She was like "oh well" but I'm sure she's crushed
Vladimir Yakamura: I know!
Ilsa Fujimoto: sounds like his idea
Vladimir Yakamura: I wonder if the sneaking around was getting to him
Ilsa Fujimoto: or maybe she was getting too serious?
Vladimir Yakamura: Perhaps, but it's not like they went out like a normal couple
Vladimir Yakamura: and as long as she didn't mind, why would he care?
Ilsa Fujimoto: Well, we don't know what she was saying to him or how often
Vladimir Yakamura: True and it's not like he ever discussed his feelings with me
Vladimir Yakamura: I only know what she says
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, well it should be an interesting conversation tonight'
Vladimir Yakamura: Maybe I should see if she wants to drink
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, sounds like that may be the case and wear something that can get wet
Vladimir Yakamura: Let's find her a man!
Ilsa Fujimoto: you know all the Arabs
Vladimir Yakamura: I meant a real one
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh damn
Vladimir Yakamura: I know, right? Snap!
Vladimir Yakamura: I mean one without the baggage and issues
Vladimir Yakamura: we'll find her one at Renaissance Faire
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh yeah, that's where they are
Ilsa Fujimoto: I say she should corrupt that dweeb
Vladimir Yakamura: which one?
Ilsa Fujimoto: ummm, the D&D kid at the picnic
Vladimir Yakamura: he's only just turned 16
Ilsa Fujimoto: he said 17
Vladimir Yakamura: 17? really?
Vladimir Yakamura: I swear his form said 15
Vladimir Yakamura: turning 16 last week
Ilsa Fujimoto: well then he lied to me
Vladimir Yakamura: maybe I misread it
Ilsa Fujimoto: or he's as much of a liar as his mom is a loon
Vladimir Yakamura: maybe he was trying to impress you
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, that must be it
Vladimir Yakamura: he wants your contact info
Vladimir Yakamura: wants to go to GenCon with you
Ilsa Fujimoto: hehe, I don't think he's allowed to socialize with 3d women
Vladimir Yakamura: we should invite him to the faire
Ilsa Fujimoto: I cannot listen to him anymore. I would push him in front of a horse
Vladimir Yakamura: awww, that's mean
Vladimir Yakamura: he was nice. just awkward with people
Ilsa Fujimoto: I know and you saw how nice I was despite wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up and make him cry like a girl
Vladimir Yakamura: hehe
Ilsa Fujimoto: how late did you stay up after you got home last night?
Vladimir Yakamura: I went to the grocery store. library and Home Depot after I got home
Vladimir Yakamura: I went to bed around 9 after I got home from that
Ilsa Fujimoto: that's impressive, I thought you passed out immediately
Vladimir Yakamura: I had a diet Pepsi at work
Ilsa Fujimoto: gave you a couple extra hours
Vladimir Yakamura: yes, like the energy from our yellow sun gives Superman his powers vs a red sun which takes them away, much like allergy medicine
Ilsa Fujimoto: now I'm sleepy, this coffee isn't helping
Vladimir Yakamura: try cutting yourself
Ilsa Fujimoto: can't I just cut you?
Vladimir Yakamura: I might cry
Ilsa Fujimoto: what if I cut the whore?
Vladimir Yakamura: which one?
Ilsa Fujimoto: Chablis
Vladimir Yakamura: She might go for it
Ilsa Fujimoto: that's true. Besides you'll be up late with her at the bar tonight
Vladimir Yakamura: she said she'd be at school until way late
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh
Vladimir Yakamura: I asked if I could come to show and tell
Ilsa Fujimoto: hehe
Vladimir Yakamura: i was brutally rebuffed
Ilsa Fujimoto: that ain't right
Vladimir Yakamura: Is Husain still seeing his non-muslim whore?
Ilsa Fujimoto: yes, why?
Vladimir Yakamura: just wondering
Ilsa Fujimoto: I think that will continue for quite some time
Vladimir Yakamura: gotta keep all the gossip straight
Vladimir Yakamura: I thought he was going to dump her
Ilsa Fujimoto: I know, we know such scandalous people
Ilsa Fujimoto: he's always on the verge of dumping her
Vladimir Yakamura: but seriously lame scandals
Vladimir Yakamura: barely worthy of a Jerry Springer episode
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, I gotta do some more scandalous stuff again
Ilsa Fujimoto: now, that the nerd's married....
Vladimir Yakamura: Oooh, you should have told the "and suddenly we were naked" story
Ilsa Fujimoto: at the picnic?
Vladimir Yakamura: sure or wherever. It's appropriate for all audiences
Ilsa Fujimoto: yeah, I think crazy lawyer mom would have gone on the longest rant ever
Vladimir Yakamura: eh, he seemed unfazed by all our (your mostly) bawdiness
Ilsa Fujimoto: mine??? You better check yourself. Well, not you, I'd say Chablis was the bawdiest of all. I was just snide
Vladimir Yakamura: True
Vladimir Yakamura: Her blogging code name is now Chablis
Ilsa Fujimoto: hehe, nothing more wine/hookerish
Vladimir Yakamura: That kids parents can't complain when they just drop him off at a function without meeting or at least talking to the people running it
Ilsa Fujimoto: I think they want something to happen to him
Vladimir Yakamura: they call them "growth experiences"
Ilsa Fujimoto: yes, that which does not kill you, makes you stronger
Vladimir Yakamura: I cannot imagine what my parents would have said if I came home from some party at 15 and said that there were hookahs present
Ilsa Fujimoto: I can't imagine I would say that
Vladimir Yakamura: true
Vladimir Yakamura: i might keep that fact to myself
Vladimir Yakamura: maybe i'll do the second coat on the dining room
Vladimir Yakamura: I have to bust out my Express 101 one of these nights
Ilsa Fujimoto: ?????
Vladimir Yakamura: The cooking gadget as seen on TV in an infomercial with Kathy Mitchell
Ilsa Fujimoto: ahhh
Vladimir Yakamura: Maybe I'll cook some chicken breasts (hehe) in it
Vladimir Yakamura: I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon
Ilsa Fujimoto: word to your mother
Ilsa Fujimoto: oh wait, no. She's still causing a scene
Vladimir Yakamura: yeah, I have to deal with that
Vladimir Yakamura: how long are you staying?
Ilsa Fujimoto: til about 6
Vladimir Yakamura: the law never sleeps!
Ilsa Fujimoto: it does take cat naps though
Vladimir Yakamura: meow!
Ilsa Fujimoto: hehe, well get me up to speed on the Muslim drama tomorrow
Vladimir Yakamura: I will
Ilsa Fujimoto: Guess he won't be joining us Sat
Vladimir Yakamura: I didn't think that was likely in any case
Vladimir Yakamura: he doesn't strike me as a 'faire' kinda guy
Ilsa Fujimoto: Yeah
Vladimir Yakamura: peace out, yo
Ilsa Fujimoto: word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home