Friday, June 30, 2006

Vlad: Happy Birthday to my cat!
Ilsa: yea!
Vlad: She didn't seem to care, but she enjoyed the birthday Greenies I tossed down.
Ilsa: Cats can be so oblivious
Vlad: Especially the skittish ones
Vlad: I'm bored.
Ilsa: you must be at work
Vlad: (sigh) yes
Ilsa: I'm catching up on phone calls, chasing my cat, and will be going to the gym and bank shortly, then working all afternoon
Vlad: Fun. I'm going to be killing time until 2:30
Ilsa: wow, then you have to go to the bank, right?
Vlad: No, I'm judging that business thing downtown
Ilsa: oh, right that nonsense is today
Vlad: yes. from 3pm 'til ???
Ilsa: yikes!
Vlad: I'm hoping it's only an hour or so
Ilsa: hope springs eternal
Vlad: as does my charm and tact, bitch
Ilsa: ummm, yeah
Vlad: If you stop by, you can get a cookie. M&M chocolate chip.
Ilsa: yummy
Ilsa: I have to clean litter boxes in a couple of minutes. Yuck! and do some other cleaning
Vlad: Awesome. Maybe if I have a housewarming, I should ask for a Roomba(tm) AND a Litter Robot(tm)
Ilsa: there you go
Vlad: http://www.litter-robot.com/default.aspx?ac=1
Ilsa: oh my god
Vlad: It's a self cleaning litter box. The only thing better would to have a maid to do if for you.
Ilsa: I really can't see my cats using that
Vlad: If you could convince them to use it, I think it would be amazing
Ilsa: yeah, but I don't see that happening
Vlad: I just wish it didn't cost $300
Ilsa: pricey and something my cats would be terrified of
Vlad: I bet Asha would freak out. Although it doesn't move or make noise until they've been out of the box for 10 minutes
Ilsa: I just think the opening is too small for Skittles even though he only weighs 10 lbs, he also the most skiddish cat in the world
Ilsa: well, speaking of litter boxes, I'd better get to cleaning these. I'll speak with you later. Update me on the owner's progress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home