Friday, June 23, 2006

Vladimir: searching for adult auction sites?
Ilsa: perhaps you have me confused with you
Vladimir: I'm confused a lot
Ilsa: that's the skuttle-butt. Dimitri just called, he's going to be home in about an hour
Vladimir: good
Ilsa: yeah, but now he wants to see me earlier
Vladimir: damn him
Ilsa: I know
Vladimir: tell him you're washing your hair
Ilsa: then he'd just want to help
Vladimir: tell him you have to go shopping for a birthday gift for a cat
Ilsa: give it a rest or the intervention is happening
Vladimir: I'm just giving you some clever excuses
Ilsa: and clever they are
Vladimir: tell him you have to go to the inner city to score some drugs
Ilsa: I'm going to tell him that I used to be a man
Vladimir: I thought that was true?
Ilsa: yes, but I'll tell him
Vladimir: film it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home