Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Vladimir: Did you get my message?
Ilsa: yup.
Vladimir: sweet
Ilsa: did you buy underware too
Vladimir: nah
Ilsa: what are you doing tonight?
Vladimir: crying. Making sloppy joe mix for the weekend
Vladimir: cursing the idiots I'm forced to work with.
Ilsa: why what's going on this weekend?
Vladimir: Nothing. Just making food in advance. That's good Home Economics
Ilsa: I see. What was your meeting about today? What did you do for lunch?
Vladimir: I went to Taco Bell on the way back from Target.
Ilsa: that's sad
Vladimir: I enjoyed it. It was cheap and filling. And I couldn't be gone for hours and hours.
Ilsa: okay, someone's a little defensive
Vladimir: CRAM IT! I got my headset for $7.99
Ilsa: alrighty
Vladimir: It's silver. Ooooh
Ilsa: most impressive but won't that make it even more tempting for the cats?
Vladimir: I'm hiding it when not in use
Vladimir: much like the booze and sex toys
Ilsa: very good plan
Ilsa: I cannot stay motivated to work anymore today. Perhaps I should just give up?
Vladimir: Sure, what the hell
Vladimir: I gave up several hours ago
Ilsa: I did have a very productive morning
Vladimir: I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Vladimir: checked my email
Vladimir: had a meeting
Ilsa: I'm hungry now
Vladimir: I'm not. I'm full. What? Full from a value menu?
Vladimir: Did you get it? I was doing the Taco Bell commercial.
Ilsa: oh, sorry I was dealing w/ a major screw-up. Yes, yes, very funny
Ilsa: yeah, the HOC released my client when they weren't supposed and he called me because he tried to report and they said they don't have any paperwork
Vladimir: what a bunch of losers
Ilsa: then they had the nerve to ask me why he left. Because you told him told asshole
Vladimir: did they take him back into custody
Ilsa: no, he just called me, they turned him away att CCC, they said they didn't have any paperwork. I had to call the court, now they're going to call me back
Vladimir: I'm listening to Thriller
Vladimir: the song, not the album
Vladimir: it's online, not my choice
Ilsa: can you believe these jerks and they have the nerve to ask me why he didn't say anything? I said he did, how is going to force them not to release him? He's trying to do right
Vladimir: No, no, please let me stay in jail
Ilsa: I know, what a bunch of morons. Half the people that escape just walk through the front door
Ilsa: So, is Connie Chung on drugs?
Vladimir: probably
Vladimir: wouldn't you be if you were married to Maury?
Ilsa: true
Vladimir: What's for din-din on your end?
Ilsa: don't know yet. Gotta sign off, I'll call you in a few?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home