Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vladimir: say something funny
Ms Fujimoto: something funny
Vladimir: Ha. Ha. Ha.
Ms Fujimoto: what's up, buttercup?
Vladimir: Nothing at all, sugar-lumps
Vladimir: Wishing I was somewhere fun
Ms Fujimoto: well, if it helps, I'm still dealing w/that HOC cluster-fuck
Vladimir: It's the fun that never ends
Ms Fujimoto: so, Dimitri left me a message last night that he's going to try to convince everyone to come back today
Vladimir: Can't handle the wilderness, eh? What a little girl.
Ms Fujimoto: no, he goes every year, apparently, he's missing me too much
Vladimir: Now I'm going to barf
Ms Fujimoto: what can I say, I got skillz
Vladimir: Whatever. And don't call me Shirley.
Ms Fujimoto: too late
Vladimir: Hey guess what was on last night? "I like you. Let's make out."
Ms Fujimoto: on lifetime?
Vladimir: Yes, television for bitches
Ms Fujimoto: explains why you were watching, okay?
Vladimir: What? Oh, I get it. You're calling me a bitch. How droll. NOT!
Ms Fujimoto: your witty barbs cut me deeply
Vladimir: Thanks. My tongue is listed with the government as a deadly-force weapon.
Ms Fujimoto: is that all?
Vladimir: And my liver
Ms Fujimoto: my associates are rubbing all over me
Vladimir: I think it's time for another sexual harrassment seminar.
Vladimir: Happy Birthday to someone tomorrow.
Ms Fujimoto: ooohhh, I just got a call from the ct, the DA said they're dismissing the case against one of my clients this afternoon. Yea!
Ms Fujimoto: oh, happy Bday to the kitty
Vladimir: You're welcome. I bribed someone.
Ms Fujimoto: it was a piece of crap case, I sent them a bunch of info but the DA said he wasn't going to dismiss it despite the info. I wonder what changed
Vladimir: My suitcase full of benjamins
Ms Fujimoto: hehe
Ms Fujimoto: what's for lunch?
Vladimir: I have no idea. I might convince the boss to go out drinking. Neither of us wants to be here.
Vladimir: Maybe Hectors. Margaritas or a frosty cold beer.
Vladimir: Oh, and food.
Ms Fujimoto: who are you kidding, you're not going to go drinking
Vladimir: I'd have a margarita if I'm not the one driving
Vladimir: but a real margarita not strawberry or as I like to call it "too sweet vomit in a glass"
Ms Fujimoto: I like strawberry, I guess I won't be joining you guys for a pitcher
Vladimir: Strawberry is so gross
Ms Fujimoto: WHATEVER!!!!
Vladimir: I just confirmed it. Hectors it is! Olé!
Ms Fujimoto: So, what time are we meeting? Convince him to take the whole afternoon and I'll meet you after court
Vladimir: I'm pushing for sometime after noon, so that I 'conveniently' miss a 1pm retarded meeting
Vladimir: But we do have to come back.
Ms Fujimoto: crap
Vladimir: Don't be a hater.
Ms Fujimoto: Not a hater, just sad
Vladimir: Listen to some Enya
Ms Fujimoto: Do you hate me?
Vladimir: right this second? I'd say I'm at hate level blue
Ms Fujimoto: hmm, not familiar with that level
Vladimir: And what's wrong with Enya? I'm listening to her dulcet tones right now.
Ms Fujimoto: this is where I say, vomit
Vladimir: I like Enya. 'Cuz I'm a blonde!
Ms Fujimoto: alrighty then
Vladimir: I'm listening to it right now. It's an honor I'll remember for as long as I can
Ms Fujimoto: Ah, so are you sad about Cameron & Justin moving to Splittsvile?
Vladimir: Yes, that's why I was listening to Enya.
Ms Fujimoto: well, which is it? Julie Brown or Enya?
Vladimir: "was"
Vladimir: Now it's Depeche Mode's remake of Route 66
Ms Fujimoto: me likey
Vladimir: Soundtrack from Earth Girls Are Easy
Ms Fujimoto: I didn't realize that was on there
Vladimir: Yes it is.
Ms Fujimoto: I'm gonna sign off. Talk to ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home