Friday, July 07, 2006

Vladimir: I am NOT listening to the Village People sing YMCA. And how dare you suggest such a thing?
Ilsa: I was going to suggest Supermodel
Vladimir: Supermodel of the World? By RuPaul?
Ilsa: yup
Vladimir: I actually own that album. It's in a box somewhere. It kinda sucks.
Ilsa: yeah but the single is fun
Vladimir: I'm listening to Puffy AmiYumi, actually
Ilsa: I am not familiar
Vladimir: Hello! Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
Vladimir: Theme song to Teen Titans?
Ilsa: I know that most of those words are English but I don't understand any of them
Vladimir: Two Japanese teen girls. They are Puffy AmiYumi. Their cartoon show is Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and they sing the theme song to Teen Titans.
Ilsa: oh my lord. brb
Ilsa: what are you listening to now?
Vladimir: Barbie Girl
Ilsa: fun
Vladimir: I know
Vladimir: C'mon Barbie, let's go party!
Vladimir: My neck is killing me. I need a massage. Or I could soak my head in a vat of BenGay
Ilsa: I think massage is the way to go
Vladimir: I have to try and schedule one for tonight
Ilsa: you can get in that quickly?
Vladimir: Probably not. GUESS WHAT JUST CAME ON??
Ilsa: what?
Vladimir: Supermodel
Vladimir: remix
Ilsa: nooooooo
Vladimir: that's freaky
Ilsa: I know
Vladimir: work it, girl!
Ilsa: make love to the camera
Vladimir: I always do
Ilsa: I hope you get paid
Vladimir: You better work, bitch
Ilsa: Can I tell you how much I love my air conditioning
Vladimir: Sure, go ahead. Can I tell you how heinous this remake of Heart's "alone" is?
Vladimir: Not that the original wasn't vomit inducing on its own.
Ilsa: OMG, who remade it?
Ilsa: and why?
Vladimir: Kim Sozzi. No one I've ever heard of
Ilsa: that is truly a gay-ass song
Vladimir: I heartily concur
Ilsa: is it over?
Vladimir: Ugh, we've moved on to Cher
Ilsa: Sorry but I do happen to like the Cher. Wait, which song?
Vladimir: I switched it. Now it's KLF
Ilsa: Oh, I like them but I really do like some Cher songs
Vladimir: You can have her
Ilsa: that's harsh
Vladimir: Check out the new opening flash animation over at Retardulon.com
Ilsa: k, brb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home